When you decide to try an online herpes dating site to find a partner, you will find that there are many herpes dating sites (free and paid). How to choose becomes a problem? Should you choose a free herpes dating site? Or choose a paid herpes dating site for more information and resources? Our review team tried many free herpes dating sites and paid to use many herpes dating sites, and we found that free herpes sites have the advantage of saving you money. However, they have too many disadvantages compared to paid herpes dating sites.
Pros of free herpes dating site vs paid herpes dating site
- Free and save money. No need to spend a penny.
Cons of Free Herpes Dating Site vs Paid Herpes Dating Site
- Users are not active enough and there are too few people to choose. Free herpes dating sites don’t charge members money, and they don’t spend time and energy adding new members. Users are also less active, and you may not receive a response for weeks or even months after sending the email.
- Reduce the success rate. People on free herpes dating sites are not as serious as those on paid dating sites, and they are more likely to look for casual retransmissions. To make matters worse, the proportion of scammers on free herpes dating sites is much higher than on paid dating sites.
- Poor privacy protection. Singles with herpes all value their privacy, but free herpes dating sites don’t care about users ‘privacy at all, and they won’t spend money to protect users’ privacy. Even some free herpes dating sites open user profiles to search engines.
- No mobile application. Free herpes dating sites have almost no resources for developing applications, while paid herpes dating sites both have Android apps and iOS apps. These programs cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to create.
- Lack of support. You can’t get any support from the free herpes dating site.
After comparing, you can see that paid herpes dating sites are better than free herpes dating sites and more secure. Of course, someone will say, “I want to find a partner on a paid herpes site, but don’t want to spend a penny, can I?” It is all right because most of the paid herpes dating sites allow the standard member to reply to the emails you received from the premium member. You just need to make your profile attractive enough to stay active, and you don’t need to spend money to find love on a paid herpes dating site.